Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

beez ZF Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bee

beez ZF Application Empty
PostSubject: beez ZF Application   beez ZF Application EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:54 am

Ehm, so how do I do this now, oh.. right.

Name: Kevin

Sex: Male (Last time I checked.. I think I was something downstairs.. not sure..)

How often exactly: Well.. my therapist said that I am one grade from being mentally insane.. I don't know what it means though :/

Where do you live: Sweden, Stockholm. I have all the surströmming you need, and meatballs.. #IKEA

Why do you want to join ZF: Mostly because it's such an open crew, everyone's slightly crazy, which makes it 10x more fun, and.. I well.. am alone.. No but I think ZF is a great place to have fun at, where I can be myself, ''mentally insane'' from time to time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Are you badass enough?: I do believe so.. I once went to a resturant with my friends, there was a lunch buffet, you paid money, and you could eat unlimited amounts.. I mean, it was free food after all.. and it was delicious.. so I ate so much that I vomited.. nuff said. #asianfood (next day I couldn't poop properly)

Just for you.. Fuck off <3 (*how to sign out 2016*)
Back to top Go down
bee

beez ZF Application Empty
PostSubject: FML I forgot one question..   beez ZF Application EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:57 am

Fuck me I forgot one question.. well well..

Do you have Teamspeak and a mic?: Yes I do, I venture on teamspeak from time to time with my mates, both IRL and international, (sounds like some Airport) And I mean, ofc.. What would you do without a mic and teamspeak, I guess MSN still works..
Back to top Go down

beez ZF Application
Page 1 of 1