Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Recruitment thing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thornz

Thornz

A Recruitment thing. Empty
PostSubject: A Recruitment thing.   A Recruitment thing. EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 6:34 pm

Name: Thorn

Age; 19 (20 in December)

Sex: Male, and yes please Razz

How often exactly: Does the phrase "Fuck bitches get money" Qualify as a good enough answer? Eh, fuck it. (As for Teamspeak, extremely frequently. I like to hang out if I have time to spare)

Where do you live: United States of America, Tennessee

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: Yep.

Why do you want to join ZF: Watching Soviet and Cyanide fuck about, and seeing the Clan in general, you all seem to have a hell of a fun time just hanging out and playing with one another, acting like a family and having a fun time in general. Seems like a place I can fit in pretty well.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: I'm American, who lives in the south-east. 'Nuff said.

(Just a little tidbit about me; I'm a Gamer through and through, and I enjoy playing with people and pissing about. I understand games are just games and are meant to be enjoyed and aren't suppose to be serious and shit - Unless its like..MLG E-Sports styled stuff. then shit gets serious, but thats not my style. Razz I am a SUPER small Twitch streamer who streams from time to time if my job doesn't take away my free time, but I'm really limited to Console as my current PC is super shit...but I like to push it. One day, It will blow up. I look forward to it...Anyways. I am 19 (20 soon) years old and have been gaming for years now, and I work in Retail. Not the most exciting job in a small town in Tennessee - but hey, it gets me money so fuck it, right? Anyways - I look forward to messing around with you lot, and I look forward to making friends and chatting with people! Razz )
Back to top Go down

A Recruitment thing.
Page 1 of 1