Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh....this place seems dead but what the fuck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevDogma

Ugh....this place seems dead but what the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Ugh....this place seems dead but what the fuck   Ugh....this place seems dead but what the fuck EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Name: Matt

Age; 33

Sex: MAYBE?

How often exactly: here and there although my hand probably says more....

Where do you live: United Fuckin States of TrumpLand

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: yesh ma'am

Why do you want to join ZF: HAH! well this forum seems dead and you sluts seem selective...like nice tits and ass selective...but seeing as how im 33 people who actually play the games i do (and arent cancerous tumors infecting everything they touch with puss ridden shit stains) are scarce...just looking for people to play good games poorly with lol. Also I script in Arma 3 and have been dying to get people to play scenarios with...if some one actually scopes this and is thinking about it (steam =revdogma) you can check my account for activity levels and the like.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: as long as badass means not a 12yr old kid spewing shit from my mouth hole and trying to convince the world im a gaming god...maybe...
Back to top Go down
RevDogma

Ugh....this place seems dead but what the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh....this place seems dead but what the fuck   Ugh....this place seems dead but what the fuck EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:14 am

Oh... I guess this was a joke lol!
Back to top Go down

Ugh....this place seems dead but what the fuck
Page 1 of 1