Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>ZF< Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mine_Exp

Mine_Exp

>ZF< Application Empty
PostSubject: >ZF< Application   	>ZF< Application EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 6:49 am

To whom it may concern,
my name is Tim and is was born on the 25th of Octobre 1999 in Holzminden, Lower Saxony, Germany.
I am obviously male and spending plenty of time at  my computer.
TeamSpeak, Headphone (beyerdynamic DTX910) and a well working Microphone (Samson Meteor) are available.

Why do i want to join ZF?
So the last five to six years i have been looking for a Gaming Community with the Games i like, with Servers to join and with nice people to play with.
But i have not been successful on this journey of "clan-hopping". And since i have just two years of school left before i join our forces as an sergeant or an professional officer, time is running short and this will be my last try joining a Gaming Community. I found you on Youtube (SovietWomble etc.)
and it quickly showed me, that you guys are so well fitting to what i want,  with the games you play, with the people you play with and all these sourrounding attributes.

And my answer for your final qustion, if i was Badass enough, is, that you better don´t fuck with german patriot u TWAT!

Thanks for your efforts.

Steam Id: 76561198117014584
Back to top Go down

>ZF< Application
Page 1 of 1