Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment that is actually, With out any shitty SovietWomble video references

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legoscape

Recruitment that is actually, With out any shitty SovietWomble video references Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment that is actually, With out any shitty SovietWomble video references   Recruitment that is actually, With out any shitty SovietWomble video references EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 1:10 am

Name: Woah fucking, Personal SHIT!. Okay, Legoscape.

Age; Egghhhhh, Eight-Teen

Sex: Okay I swear to god the first two questions were fine. But if I have to answer more of these stupid ass questions. Y'all are going to fear my wrath. I'm pretty sure I am a B-52 Stratosphere bomber. But I go by "male" because the assumptions and questions that lead to assumptions of genders are too damn high.

How often exactly: Mother fucker, I just said the first two questions were fine. Fucking seriously. I don't get paid enough for this shit. I don't get Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain often enough to get a woman whom I've been with my entire life JUST TO BE ASKED THESE QUESTIONS.

Where do you live: *ahem* In the immortal words of Samuel L Jackson aka one of the starring actors of Pulp Fiction. I don't remember asking you a goddamn thing. Why are you asking me something? Again. Please stop. It's grueling.

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: EVERYONE FUCKING HAS A TEAMSPEAK AND MIC. THESE FUCKING QUESTIONS BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Why do you want to join ZF: If I give zero fucks about answering "MOST" of your questions incorrectly I think I'll fit in. But the view is in the eyes of the beholder or some shit.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: Well, I do listen to Saliva - Badass. Because I'm a badass.
Back to top Go down

Recruitment that is actually, With out any shitty SovietWomble video references
Page 1 of 1