Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACTUAL combat veteran hoping to shoot the shit with you guys.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheronite

ACTUAL combat veteran hoping to shoot the shit with you guys. Empty
PostSubject: ACTUAL combat veteran hoping to shoot the shit with you guys.   ACTUAL combat veteran hoping to shoot the shit with you guys. EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:25 am

Name: AJ

Age; 30

Sex: M

How often exactly: Sigh, as often as my wife lets me Sad

Where do you live: Boston, MA

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: Yes

Why do you want to join ZF: Similar sense of humor, havent been in a quality group for some online fun (dont get any ideas cyanide) in a while and have been stuck in a loop of boring single player experiences and unworthwhile multiplayer experiences.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: Former Marine Corps Machine gunner (0331) with multiple combat deployments to Afghanistan (yes I can verify if need be lol) so yeah I would like to think so. On top of that, I've also sneezed and farted at the same time and lived to tell the tale.
Back to top Go down
Pheronite

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL combat veteran hoping to shoot the shit with you guys.   ACTUAL combat veteran hoping to shoot the shit with you guys. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 8:24 pm

Think its time to pack it in boys, they havent responded to pretty much anybody since 2014.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Octagonapus

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL combat veteran hoping to shoot the shit with you guys.   ACTUAL combat veteran hoping to shoot the shit with you guys. EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 5:30 pm

hey another Marine, I thought i was the only one. where were you stationed Devil?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL combat veteran hoping to shoot the shit with you guys.   ACTUAL combat veteran hoping to shoot the shit with you guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

ACTUAL combat veteran hoping to shoot the shit with you guys.
Page 1 of 1