Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application most badass mf you will ever see

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grimeway

application most badass mf you will ever see Empty
PostSubject: application most badass mf you will ever see   application most badass mf you will ever see EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Name: Michel

Age;19

Sex: male, female. everything with a hole really

How often exactly: enough for my dick to hurt

Where do you live: holland

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: i do

Why do you want to join ZF: to be serious for now. i really like gaming, alot. i am quite good at it to. i can help out with a lot of games but i'm a fun guy too. i have 2 years of military experience for games like arma(i tried to join the army but they didn't let me). now i don't have much friends that game a lot like me and I've really been playing games alone my hole life. and the times i play with friends i had the best times. now i want to create more of those times with this clan and i am really looking forward for it if you guys will have me(not in my buttom tho, still hurts from yesterday).

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: to put it this way. i can once shot down a helicopter in gta while driving a stolen cap chased by 3 players and 5 star, getting shot from all sides and manged to live long enough to claim the 9000 bounty on my head. i beat all halo games in legendary. scored 8 goals in a rocket league game, beaten dark souls 3 and all that in a few hours. to be honest. you'll benefit from me afro
Back to top Go down

application most badass mf you will ever see
Page 1 of 1