Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Application for imDan for join the Zero Fucks Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
imDan

Recruitment Application for imDan for join the Zero Fucks Clan Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Application for imDan for join the Zero Fucks Clan   Recruitment Application for imDan for join the Zero Fucks Clan EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:08 am

Name: Dan

Age; 18

Sex: if there's a hole, there's a pole. Brown cis male.

How often exactly: Like once a month

Where do you live: Toronto, Canada

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: Yes. Yes.

Why do you want to join ZF: Lost all contact with most of the communities that I was a part of since a couple of years ago due to inactivity and giving away too many fucks about getting into Uni. Now, I'm in Uni and realize that this shit's not that hard so I stopped giving fucks. Majority of my friends on Steam have either changed their names or have thrown in the towel so I don't have anyone to play games with anymore. You guys seem like a cool bunch, so I figured I should try out and see what happens.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: I'm a refugee. I saw a guy have his head blown off in front of me when I was 11 in a riot. Found out that I'm immune to tear-gas the same day. Also threw rocks at police officers, and government militias on the same day. I've survived and defeated meningitis by orange juice and DayQuil. So to answer your question, meh; I guess so. I also rap, so if your crew needs a rapper, hit me up, because I know you guys've got a couple of singers.
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Application for imDan for join the Zero Fucks Clan
Page 1 of 1