Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainBones

CaptainBones

Recruitment Post Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Post   Recruitment Post EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:41 am

Hello ZF! My name is Sebastian (Captain_Bones), and I come to you today with an application to join your clan. Now, shall we begin?

Name: Sebastian Ionescu.

Sex: Male (I checked myself for 14 years).

What type of a person are you: Well, besides having to deal with my weight and idiots on CSGO. I am a cool guy who you'd want to meet. I am quite cheerful at times and go nuts when I laugh too much. Very Happy I am also a streamer, though I stream when I get the time. (Not self-promoting Wink )

How often exactly do you play: I play Arma 3 casually, only on weekends and Fridays (if I finish my work). I can also play other games like Rust, CSGO, Elite Dangerous and much more Smile.

Where do you live: Romania. Eastern Europe

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: Yes I do, TS3 and Discord, with an AT2020 mic and ATH-M50x ,and I sometimes switch with a Razer Kraken 7.1.

Why do you want to join ZF: Because I seem not to have fun when I play games, at least when I play with randoms it's not fun. I have joined groups to make some new gaming friends and mostly all of them weren't as active. So I made the decision to want to join you guys as you are, in my eyes, a wonderful caterpillar of a clan.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: If having muscles, being brave, being smart and finishing my homework in time is enough to be a 'BADASS', then yeah I AM A BADASS! Smile

Note that I have two usernames to be recognised with, 'Sillychimera943' and 'Captain_Bones'.

Thanks for reading my Recruitment post!

Y'all have a good day. Very Happy

Last edited by CaptainBones on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I was rushing when I made this post ;).)
Back to top Go down
Prestonie

Prestonie

Recruitment Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Post   Recruitment Post EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 10:11 pm

Your age alone is 14 reasons not to be accepted. Nobody want's to hear a voice that sounds like a mouse that I just kicked into a wall Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CaptainBones

CaptainBones

Recruitment Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Post   Recruitment Post EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Prestonie wrote:
Your age alone is 14 reasons not to be accepted. Nobody want's to hear a voice that sounds like a mouse that I just kicked into a wall Twisted Evil
Okay, so you say that I as a 14-year-old have a squeaky voice? Well,  sir, you are wrong about me. At the age of 14, I am slowly becoming an adult  Cool , which means that my voice becomes lower and I get to grow a beard. (I have a moustache atm) But, at my defence, you don't know me as I have only said some things about myself. IMO I am mature enough to enter this clan, even though my age is four years lower than the minimum, 18 years of age. And I didn't want to lie to get here as I am not that type of a person. I hope you understand me.
(P.S. If you still don't believe me about the low voice, then pm about wanting some evidence Wink )
(P.S Are you the person who is responsible for reviewing my application? Curious to know as you joined the same date as me :/ )
Back to top Go down
Prestonie

Prestonie

Recruitment Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Post   Recruitment Post EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:43 am

I ain't no sir I am a boss! and without even seeing it I suggest you shave that moustache because at your age it probably looks you have some arse fluff growing on your lip.

I have no intentions of listening to a 14 year old talk especially when they're suggesting I PM for evidence because I'll end up with the police kicking my door down accusing me of grooming.

And nope I'm not responsible but as the Moderators and Admins seem to be slacker than a chavs belt I felt like making my own entertainment on here. It's nothing personal it was just sheer boredom at 2AM.
Back to top Go down
CaptainBones

CaptainBones

Recruitment Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Post   Recruitment Post EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 2:11 am

Lol Prestonie, I understand your reason for your comment now. And I understand why you thought that I would have a squeaky voice, though I will not shave my moustache because I want to become more charming.
Good Game Mr.Boss! (not) Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Post   Recruitment Post Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Post
Page 1 of 1