Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZF Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G0pnik

ZF Application Empty
PostSubject: ZF Application   ZF Application EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 10:46 am

Name: Afiq Danial (In-Game: currently it's "a choirboi" but I'm trying to settle on FourCast)

Sex: Male

How often exactly: probably 5-6 hrs behind the screen

Where do you live: Singapore

Do you have a teamspeak and a mic: I used to have teamspeak. If you consider apple's earpiece a mic then yes.

Why do you want to join ZF: Firstly,SovietWomble said the clan needed diversity. I am a Muslim and a Malay,so that checks out as diversity. Secondly,I'm getting quite bored of playing with my friends and I want to experience CsGo with a bunch of big league men. I also would like to share cyanide's pain of having a ton of lag. And I may be the only person on earth that uses a macbook to play CsGo

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: Well,I am a rugby player. I get cuts,bruises and even joint pains on a regular basis. I have a Brother and Sister who are annoying. I am on the verge of killing myself Everyday and I have a lot of background noise.

Back to top Go down
H0LLoVV

H0LLoVV

ZF Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZF Application   ZF Application EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 5:09 am

Name: Meghan Sharma

ingame: H0LLoVV

Sex: Male

How often exactly: 4 days more than 9 hours,3 days around 4-7 hours(I have taekwondo practice)

Where do you live: india

Do you have a teamspeak and a mic: yes I got mic and discord

Why do you want to join ZF: I play almost solo Q in every game ZF clan is very friendly if you are too and I am indian can confirm if cyanide said right or only giving false information out.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?:Hell yeah I am, I play basketball,and goalkeaper in soccer/football, and learning taekwondo
Back to top Go down

ZF Application
Page 1 of 1