Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do people even get accepted lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(InsertWeabooNameHere)

(InsertWeabooNameHere)

Do people even get accepted lol Empty
PostSubject: Do people even get accepted lol   Do people even get accepted lol EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 5:40 am

Name: Tyler

Sex: Any time just call me (Male)

How often do i exactly: Say Penis jokes like a 2 year old but still mature enough to make my own doctor appointment

Where do i live: Maui,Hawaii (Yes the land of pineapples and surfing)

Do you have Teamspeak and mic: Who doesn't? (yes i obviously do)

Why do you want to join ZF: I think it time to find some friends who were well a little bit more mature. Now don't get me wrong i joke around a lot but lets just say my old friends were the (Call you a faggot instantly in cs go when you just join comp) kind of people. they weren't funny people just toxic people.

ARE YOU BADDASS ENOUGH: You: Welcome to the ZF Spittoon. How tough are ya?
                                        Me: How tough am I? How tough am I?! I had a bowl of nails for breakfast this morning!
                                        You: Yeah, so?
                                        Me: Without any milk.
                                        You: Uh, right this way, sorry to keep you waiting.............
THATS HOW FUCKING BADASS

Do people even read these things?
1/26/16: Cock and Balls
2/28/16: Welp i came back again and still im wasting my time on a app
3/5/16: I eat ass
4/12/16: Ayy im going to start a diary
5/30/16: Dear diary, Today there was a pretty girl down the street,but i felt sorrow in knowing that i would never see her again ;(
7/20/16: (Forgot the last months one) today i ate a shit ton of food and went to the beach and almost drowned from a cramp
12/21/16: I forgot about doing this shit great. So today was great winter break just started and i have to work................Fuck my life i wish i never enrolled.
7/19/17: Been a while, enjoying my summer and shit also i have a sad situation since my girlfriend moved so im a bit sad.....................jk I THINK THE FUCK NOT YOU T R I C K A S S B I T C H
Back to top Go down

Do people even get accepted lol
Page 1 of 1