Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have no bloody idea what i should write here... but it is still Recruitment Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M.Ad_Battery

I have no bloody idea what i should write here... but it is still Recruitment Application  Empty
PostSubject: I have no bloody idea what i should write here... but it is still Recruitment Application    I have no bloody idea what i should write here... but it is still Recruitment Application  EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Name: real(Adrian) nicknames(Mad or battery)

Age;19

Sex:male

How often exactly: If you mean how often i'm going to be on team speak or something :  twice weekly

Where do you live: Poland ; Wrocław

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: Teamspeak

Why do you want to join ZF: I saw videos about this clan and you took my concern, and because you need fabulous man like me.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?:If you are asking me that driving this f*cking tanks by 3 years isn't enogh to be badass: F*CK YEAH I'M BADASS.
                                                                            more down here                      
                                                                                         |
                                                                                         |
                                                                                        \/

MORE ABOT ME:

Well if you going to need a polish player in : CS:GO (best rank Silver 1, i don't play a lot) , World of Tanks (nearly 4000 battles ) or some sort free to play games. You are not going to regret recruting me.

P.S
Sorry if I write something wrong, i still have some problem with english, but i know enogh to speak normally.

M.Ad_Battery

Last edited by M.Ad_Battery on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because i'm dumb)
Back to top Go down

I have no bloody idea what i should write here... but it is still Recruitment Application
Page 1 of 1