Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I dare you to read this even though you stated that you`ll read every application. Because i am resourceful.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VanTempest

I dare you to read this even though you stated that you`ll read every application. Because i am resourceful. Empty
PostSubject: I dare you to read this even though you stated that you`ll read every application. Because i am resourceful.   I dare you to read this even though you stated that you`ll read every application. Because i am resourceful. EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Name: I`ve been given many names and chose quite a few for different occasions. "Julez" is my real name though and the one everyone uses.

Age; 20 at time of the writing

Sex: I do have one, yes. Thanks for noticing.

How often exactly: As long as i can, i might will.

Where do you live: Rheinland-Pfalz - Germany.

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: Yes and Yes.

Why do you want to join ZF: Because you can never have to much german influence. I even can contribute to the team.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: I`m more like the dude who has to carry his ass out of bad situations or even the asses of other who, in most cases,
made the bad happen in the first place. Or even vice versa. Who will know? So many possibilities. Don`t know if this is
what you would call "badass" but sure is shooting i am.

Germany sends his regards (me),

Yours faithfully
The german Julez
Back to top Go down

I dare you to read this even though you stated that you`ll read every application. Because i am resourceful.
Page 1 of 1