Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just another casual application for ZF or something along those lines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strompey

Location : Mostly always at the coast of Sjælland. If you don't know where it is, google it or bing it. *Sigh* It's in Denmark.

PostSubject: Just another casual application for ZF or something along those lines   Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:06 am

Name: It already says it on my profile, but I will write it again. Strompey

Sex: You mean gender, right? If so, Male... mostly.

How often exactly?: Was it the other type of "sex" you referred to? *Sigh* None, I'm only 17. If you did NOT mean the other type of sex, then this got weird.
Expect me to play in the weekends and in the middle or sooner of the afternoon.

Where do you live?: I live in a pineapple under the sea.
I'm kidding, it's an avocado.
I live in Denmark. More precisely Sjælland (It's the proper danish name for the island) My timezone is CET or CEST in the summer a.ka. UTC/GMT +1 or +2

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: I do have Teamspeak but I don't really use it that much. I also don't really know too much about it. Me having a Mic is almost guaranteed (Unless it breaks ofcourse). I don't know the quality of the mic but it should be good. Hopefully.

Why do you want to join ZF?: Because I want FRIENDS people to play with in games that I have or will get sooner or later. Also because I become lonely and bored even with my other "friends" more or less. Well some of them I do.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: I almost got hit by a speeding car and didn't flinch. Does that make me badass or scared stiff? I don't know about that one. Possibly both. But I didn't get hit.
Oh I also got stiches taken out of my feet and it hurt more than anything else. Yay?

(Extras: I might need a little training for sensitivity and/or other types of humor. Also I have medium autism and probably also a slight bit of schizofrenia. Don't expect me to remember things for short periods. My favorite in the group is Quebec. And DO NOT MAKE ME CROSS TRAFFIC LIGHTS, I AM SCARED OF THOSE THINGS.)

I accept a yes and a no. I only made this to waste my own time and hope for more than a "k".
See you sooner or later.

-Strompey
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Just another casual application for ZF or something along those lines
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1