Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello my good sirs and fair maidens, I have tried to use topic name as fallows "YEY ZF" but as it turns it has to have specific number of letter in a topic. So if you would kindly disregard everything but that topic name. Thank you for your attention

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordSerbia

PostSubject: Hello my good sirs and fair maidens, I have tried to use topic name as fallows "YEY ZF" but as it turns it has to have specific number of letter in a topic. So if you would kindly disregard everything but that topic name. Thank you for your attention    Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:02 am

Name: Vanja (Bet you can't pronounce that correctly, if you can fuck you, I'm special)

Sex: Yes please!

How often exactly: As much as you can take it I guess.

Where do you live: Serbia (I'm quite sure you don't have Serbian and since we are worlds bogyman for last 30 years what do you have to loose )

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: No I have Discord like every other normal being  in this world but I can install it and remember how to use it from my old WOW days and yes but fair warning I sometimes sound like Christian Bale's Batman having an orgasm while having full mouth of marbles  

Why do you want to join ZF: Secret service don't want to accept me, too fat to be a male prostitute and there is no other option to promote myself. Plus I have less life than Womble so there is that

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: I once asked my ex to make me a sandwich after sex and than had enough courage to repeat it  when she asked me to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello my good sirs and fair maidens, I have tried to use topic name as fallows "YEY ZF" but as it turns it has to have specific number of letter in a topic. So if you would kindly disregard everything but that topic name. Thank you for your attention
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1