Share | 

ZF Supplication Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Landslide

PostSubject: ZF Supplication Application   Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Name: Jon "Landslide" Hayter

Sex: Male

How often exactly: To my knowledge, I am male all of the time.

Where do you live: I live in California. Originally from Canada. I may have fucked up.

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: Yes. A Rode Procaster.

Why do you want to join ZF: Let's try honesty. I have been in career mode since 17. I am a graphic designer, specializing in UI for video games. It is a rough, unforgiving industry. I have moved for work 12 times in 17 years. I'm taking a break right now. Possibly shifting careers to writing. Still figuring things out. I want to play, have fun and be funny for people who like to laugh and be entertained. I know how to lead, and how to follow. I understand if you're not looking for additions, I know what it feels like to randomly end up in a group of objectively awesome people - and it's been a long time. I understand being cautious about preserving that. Nevertheless, my supplication stands.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: Yes. I've been playing since lode runner. I have ~600 Steam games.

And, just in case it's a deal maker, I can help out with graphics stuff. You can check my portfolio. My website is my first and last name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ZF Supplication Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1