Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Badass Apllication for the motherfuckers who read it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jammyy

A Badass Apllication for the motherfuckers who read it. Empty
PostSubject: A Badass Apllication for the motherfuckers who read it.   A Badass Apllication for the motherfuckers who read it. EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Name: Jammyy ( Don't Ask )

Age; 21

Sex: Do you just assume my gender ( Male )

How often exactly: 3-4 times a week unless I've done something wrong then I get put in a cage.

Where do you live: I live in England but if you want my specific whereabouts I live in Newcastle.

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: I do inde what's the point of playing on pc if you dont.

Why do you want to join ZF: Because I've watched all your bullshittery videos and find them fucking hilarious and I would like to join in on the laughs and banter.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: Hell fucking yes im bad enough.
Back to top Go down
Jammyy

A Badass Apllication for the motherfuckers who read it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Badass Apllication for the motherfuckers who read it.   A Badass Apllication for the motherfuckers who read it. EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:14 pm

PS I Was In Armed forces from the age of 16 until last year when I got medically discharged.
Back to top Go down

A Badass Apllication for the motherfuckers who read it.
Page 1 of 1