Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recruitment that is actually, With out any shitty SovietWomble video references

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legoscape

PostSubject: Recruitment that is actually, With out any shitty SovietWomble video references   Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:10 am

Name: Woah fucking, Personal SHIT!. Okay, Legoscape.

Age; Egghhhhh, Eight-Teen

Sex: Okay I swear to god the first two questions were fine. But if I have to answer more of these stupid ass questions. Y'all are going to fear my wrath. I'm pretty sure I am a B-52 Stratosphere bomber. But I go by "male" because the assumptions and questions that lead to assumptions of genders are too damn high.

How often exactly: Mother fucker, I just said the first two questions were fine. Fucking seriously. I don't get paid enough for this shit. I don't get Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain often enough to get a woman whom I've been with my entire life JUST TO BE ASKED THESE QUESTIONS.

Where do you live: *ahem* In the immortal words of Samuel L Jackson aka one of the starring actors of Pulp Fiction. I don't remember asking you a goddamn thing. Why are you asking me something? Again. Please stop. It's grueling.

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: EVERYONE FUCKING HAS A TEAMSPEAK AND MIC. THESE FUCKING QUESTIONS BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Why do you want to join ZF: If I give zero fucks about answering "MOST" of your questions incorrectly I think I'll fit in. But the view is in the eyes of the beholder or some shit.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: Well, I do listen to Saliva - Badass. Because I'm a badass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Recruitment that is actually, With out any shitty SovietWomble video references
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1