Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The MasterBlaster of gaming is here and he's ready to get shit on by ZF!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flying Lorgar

Flying Lorgar

The MasterBlaster of gaming is here and he's ready to get shit on by ZF! Empty
PostSubject: The MasterBlaster of gaming is here and he's ready to get shit on by ZF!   The MasterBlaster of gaming is here and he's ready to get shit on by ZF! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 1:10 am

Name: Cormac R. Ackerman

Age; 18

Sex: Male and good at it. Wink

How often exactly: Not enough. Unless you mean something else, like how often I play. I play whenever I can, which is usually weekends.

Where do you live: Chico, CA, USA

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: Do I have a mic? What kind of question is that? Of course I have a mic. And Teamspeak.

Why do you want to join ZF: For comedy, for adventure, for the ladies, and because it could prove to be good video content. But in all seriousness, you guys are funny, cool, and people I’d like to know. Plus you guys have similar humor to mine.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: What you call a fiery crash, I call a dynamic entry. When you say we are surrounded, I say that we don’t have to worry about where we aim. What you call Stalingrad, I call Tuesday. And if there are dicks to be beaten off, I will be there!

...wait… that came out wrong.

If ya need to find me on Steam, you can find me as BigBoss GrimTrump.
Back to top Go down

The MasterBlaster of gaming is here and he's ready to get shit on by ZF!
Page 1 of 1