Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pious here to show (hopefully) that I'm ZF material

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PiousPuddle

Pious here to show (hopefully) that I'm ZF material  Empty
PostSubject: Pious here to show (hopefully) that I'm ZF material    Pious here to show (hopefully) that I'm ZF material  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Name: Alexander Davila/Username: PiousPuddle

Age; 17

Sex: Male (all though I sexually identify as an Oreo)

How often exactly: I'm still in school so usually everyday around 4:00 I get on

Where do you live: New Jersey, US

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic: Yes I do, do you need my skype as well it's also PiousPuddle

Why do you want to join ZF: frankly I need a group a people I feel like I can connect with. I'm been a gamer all my life and I've always wanted that experience to be part of a funny and great community to have fun in. This is the community I'm looking for. I want to make people laugh and have a good time as well so this community helps with that as well. Also another reason is to PARTY AND TEAR SHIT UP!!!. Sorry I will calm down now.

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: if you need me for anything just give me a call on skype or message me and I will in there in a flash (depending on 4:00-10:00 though). I have had some coding experience and I have modded many games on PC. As I have made my a few custom maps for call of duty waw zombies. I've been with a project/youtuber/community called Games Repainted where we break down any GameCube and Wii game on PC. And we fuck it up. We put memes all over the place we change the music to memes, we can change the cutscenes to memes, the textures into memes, make anything to memes. All in good fun and steam it on twitch. I can edit games to a "wonderful masterpiece" of memes and funny shit.

Hope this shows why I wanna be part of ZF. If not then FUCK YOU!

Back to top Go down

Pious here to show (hopefully) that I'm ZF material
Page 1 of 1