Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When you're so lonely you're willing to sell your soul for some friendship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iciu4gb

When you're so lonely you're willing to sell your soul for some friendship Empty
PostSubject: When you're so lonely you're willing to sell your soul for some friendship   When you're so lonely you're willing to sell your soul for some friendship EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 3:13 am

so, you want me in your clan do you?
well, okay, but first you need to have basic knowledge about me.
sooo, uuh, my name is luke gijsbers, i'm 18 years old and i'm living in the netherlands.
if you hav'nt figured it out with my name yet, no, i do not have sex often. cause who would like to fuck someone named luke am i right?
yes, i do have a good working mic, teamspeak, and basic english skills.
why i wanna join ZF? idk man i just wanna have some fun and this is just the place to be, i was told.
am i baddass enough? well first of, no. and second, even if i was, i still think thet the comedic effect of saying no would provide me with a higher chance of getting invited. welp, if you really read this whole thing you deserve a reward i guess. so have a really funny video about some frog.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxn56l9WcU it's really worth your time.

soo, would be cool if i got a reaction from the one reading this. even if it is an rejection. then i at least can be dissapointed in myself again!
best regards. Luke Gijsbers

ps: if you're really dumb i'm a male, moron
Back to top Go down

When you're so lonely you're willing to sell your soul for some friendship
Page 1 of 1