Zero Fucks Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Zero Fucks Given Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A hobbit's Application. <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stumpy

A hobbit's Application. <3 Empty
PostSubject: A hobbit's Application. <3   A hobbit's Application. <3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:32 pm

To anyone who reads this;
Touchy Touchy.

Name: Lewis - That's all you're getting out of me.

Age;21 (I'm now legally old enough to adopt a child, so I have that going for me)

Sex: Yes Please, only of the female kind. (Male if you really want to know)

How often exactly: I don't really understand the context of said question... so yes?
I am quite active, considering i'm from the sunny land of britain I should share times with most of the ZF population.

Where do you live: The city of Culture 2017 of course, Hull! Yorkshire Lad through and through.

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic:I do have teamspeak, spend most of my time out of work lurking in some sort of server - And i do own a mic.

Why do you want to join ZF: I saw a few clips of the ZF Clan quite a while back, and you all seem like a laugh, it's hard to come by a decent group of people to play with and fuck around with online who are British, or can comprehend a short little yorkshireman. (You also need some diversity, an angry short person from Yorkshire should help that)

ARE YOU BADASS ENOUGH?: Of course I am, i'm a 5ft 2 fucking ankle-biter.

Trust me, you won't regret me being alongside you all.

Looking forward to joining you cunts.

xoxo
Back to top Go down

A hobbit's Application. <3
Page 1 of 1